The iPF510 A2 printer is a remarkable printer with the ability to deliver an A2 print in 21 seconds. It offers reliable, high-quality printing combined with exceptional productivity and is aimed at users who just simply don’t need to print in traditional A1 or A0 size. This highly adaptable printer delivers amazing results and allows you to alternate between printing highly accurate CAD and Technical drawings as well as graphics such as posters, photos, maps and presentations. The bundle deal offers the standard iPF510 printer PLUS printer stand/media bin, Auto Roll Feed Unit to allow you to print using media rolls and the Roll Holder Set with 2-inch and 3-inch core adapters and a borderless print spacer as well as 2 free rolls of 90gsm paper.
The iPF510 offers sharp thin lines with a high black density combined with +/- 0.1% line accuracy. This accuracy is the best in the marketplace. It also provides you with an easy print plug-in for MS Office applications.
This printer offers superb graphics with vivid colours and solid image consistency with borderless printing – and Canon have also added free PosterArtist Lite software as a bundle deal. The scratch resistant inks on this printer are a combination of dye and pigment based – so it’s one drawback is that the colour inks will fade after time, but it’s an ideal printer where posters or graphics are needed only for a short-medium duration.
- 5 colour inks & 1 printhead
- 2400 x 1200 dpi
- Ability to print from roll, cassette and manual feed from top or front (with optional roll feed unit)
- Print on paper from 0.07 up to 1.5mm in thickness
- Large/bright easy to use LCD operation panel
- A2 in 21 seconds
- Auto roll feed, printer stand, basket, expansion board and roll holder set are all optional extras
- Line accuracy of +/- 0.1%
- 192 MB Standard Memory
- Free PosterArtist Lite poster creation software
- Graphics printing for short or medium display
1 Year Printer Hardware Canon Manufacturer Warranty
The Canon 1 year Hardware Maintenance Onsite Support cover included with your printer provides the following:
Limitations - Canon does not warrant the following:
- Your on-site warranty is valid for 1 year from the original purchase date of your new Canon Office product
- Under this warranty, you are entitled to receive support from Canon as per their terms and conditions. Canon warrants the hardware of this product to be in good working order during the warranty period
- In the event that the hardware is found to be defective within the warranty period, "On-Site service" will be provided at your registered location within the Territory
- On-site Warranty may only be obtained free of charge against presentation of original proof of purchase stating the date of purchase of the product. Canon may repair or replace Canon products with new or reconditioned parts or products of equivalent to new performance and reliability. Canon may also replace products with equivalent models where the original has been discontinued. Reconditioned parts or products will only be used if it is permissible to do so under the statutory law of a country where the warranty is applied
- On-site Warranty service is available by contacting Canon's helpdesk via phone and will be provided in one of the following ways: On-site Repair (via technician), which covers all associated labour costs (including call out, travel and repair times) and the cost of all service parts OR On-Site Exchange (via courier), which covers cost of replacement product and all associated shipping costs. The service method is determined by the model and you will be notified on how to proceed when you contact the Canon helpdesk. The services under this On-Site Warranty may be carried out by third-party technicians on Canon's behalf using reasonable skill and care.
- Periodic check-ups, maintenance and repair or replacement parts due to normal wear and tear
- Consumables & Accessories including AC adaptor
- Any software
- Parts subject to wear as well as supplies and accessories
- Defects caused by modifications carried out without Canon's approval
- Costs incurred by Canon in making any adaptations or modifications of a product necessary for country-specific technical or safety standards or specifications, or any other costs to adjust the product as a result of any specifications which have changed since the delivery of the product
- Damage resulting from the fact that the product is not conforming to country-specific standards or specifications in another country than the country of purchase
- Improper use, handling or operation of the product as referred to in the users' or operators' manuals and/or relevant user documents, including without limitation, incorrect storage, dropping, excessive shocks, corrosions, dirt, water or sand damages
- Repairs, modifications or cleaning carried out at a service centre not authorized by Canon
- Damage caused directly by the use of spare parts, software or consumables (such as ink, paper, toner or batteries, printer heads), which are not compatible with the product. Compatibility with your specific Canon product should be evidenced on the packaging but is assured when using genuine Canon spare parts, software or consumables as these have been tested. You are advised to check compatibility prior to use
- Connecting the product to equipment not approved for connection by Canon
- Accidents or disasters or any cause beyond Canon's control, including but not limited to lightning, water, fire, public disturbances and improper ventilation
- Services and related service parts required due to a faulty installation or network connection of your product if the installation and network connection of your product has not been provided by Canon
- Work that is needed because of any disconnection and reconnection of the Product, including any preparation necessary for safe transit other than as provided by Canon or on behalf of Canon
- Work other than during Canon's standard service hours (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays), unless varied by the On-Site Warranty Service Plan
Please note that for the provision of On-Site services by the service engineers/courier it is a prerequisite that your product is located in the 'Territory'. On-Site services can only be provided subject to you granting the service engineer/courier access to the Product and reasonable support requested in relation thereto.
Full details can be found at: https://www.canon.co.uk/support/consumer_products/warranty/