HP 727 Designjet Ink Cartridges are designed together with your HP Designjet printer as an optimized printing system. Original HP inks can help reduce downtime and improve productivity. Crisp fast-drying smudge-resistant prints help you keep pace.
Shipping Dimensions (w x d x h) & Weight
283 x 41 x 118mm & 0.5kg
Ink & Printhead HP Manufacturer Warranty
This warranty applies to HP ink cartridges and customer-replaceable printheads.
NOTE: This warranty supersedes all previous warranties.
What this warranty covers
Each HP ink cartridge and customer-replaceable printhead is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the period of the warranty. This warranty pertains to any HP ink cartridge or customer-replaceable printhead when used in its designated HP or authorized original equipment manufacturer (OEM) printing device. See the product manual for the printer to determine the correct ink cartridge and printhead selection.
For clarity, customer-replaceable printheads have latches which can be opened and closed to secure the part. Printheads that are not customer-replaceable are covered under a separate printer warranty.
What this warranty does not cover
This warranty does not cover HP ink cartridges or customer-replaceable printheads that have been refilled, remanufactured, refurbished, misused, or tampered with. If failure or damage to ink cartridges or customer-replaceable printheads is attributable to the use of a non-HP, expired or refilled ink cartridge, or to the use with a non-designated HP or unauthorized OEM printing device, HP is not responsible for the cost of replacement or refund of the purchase price.
How long the coverage lasts
Ink Cartridges - The coverage lasts until the HP ink is depleted or the “Warranty Ends” date has been reached, whichever occurs first.
Customer-Replaceable Printheads - For all customer-replaceable printheads, except the one-year/90-day printheads* discussed below, the coverage lasts until the “Warranty Ends” date or the warranted usage limit has been reached, whichever occurs first. In addition, the original printhead that came with the printer is warranted for one year from the date of printer purchase, even if the “Warranty Ends” date has passed.
* One-year/90-day Printheads – One-year/90-day printheads are identified by the ink cartridges that are used with them, which include the HP 564, 364, 178, 862, 920, 922, 950, and 951 ink cartridges. For printers using these types of printheads, the original printhead that comes with the printer is warranted for one year from the date of printer purchase. Replacement printheads are warranted for 90 days or the remainder of the applicable printer warranty, whichever is longest. Unlike other printheads, the date printed on the printhead is not the Warranty Ends date.
** One-year Installation Printheads – One-year Installation printheads are identified by the ink cartridges that are used with them, which include the HP 711 ink cartridges. For printers using these types of printheads, both the original and replacement printheads are warranted for one year from the date of installation.
Warranted usage limits
Some printheads have warranted usage limits, as shown:
- HP 10 and 11 printheads: Black: 530 ml, Color: 200 ml
- HP 14 printheads: Black: 550 ml, Color: 400 ml
- HP 70, 72, 73 printheads: 1000 ml
- HP 711 printheads: 4000 ml
- HP 761 and 762 printheads: 1200 ml
- HP 771 printheads: 1200 ml
- HP 786/LX600/LX610 printheads: 12 liter
- HP 789 printheads: 1000 ml
- HP 792 printheads: 1000 ml
- HP 80, 81, 83, 705 printheads: 1000 ml
- HP 84 printheads: 200 ml
- HP 85 printheads: Black: 530 ml, Color: 200 ml
- HP 90 printheads: 1000 ml
- HP 91 printheads: 1200 ml
- HP 940 and HP 941 printheads: 560 ml
What HP will do
HP will, at HP's option, either replace products under warranty that prove to be defective or refund the purchase price.
HP Care Pack Services
Ink cartridges and most customer-replaceable printheads are not covered under HP Care Pack Services. However, printheads for some printers are eligible for HP Care Pack Services. For a list of these printers, see “HP Products With Printheads That Are Eligible for Care Pack Services Coverage” (c03460632)