We have the largest stock of new and obsolete Designjet spare parts in the UK, and can supply you with all of the Designjet spares you’ll need (including maintenance kits, carriage belts, trailing cables, oil lubrication, dust covers, anti-surge, etc). Simply order online for same day dispatch.
Can’t find the parts you need? – please complete our Parts Request Form
Useful tips for DIY repairs
- some parts need metering – or you run the risk of blowing the main board on your Designjet
- some faults are rectified once you swap back to HP original ink
- some fault codes point to a variety of parts which could have failed, which means you’ll need to work through the fault in order to pinpoint the failure
- sometimes when you replace a part the Designjet moves onto the next fault code
- a ‘simple’ belt replacement involves stripping down the whole machine and may take a novice 3-5 hours
- when ordering spare parts, it’s useful to ensure you have enough paper and in-warranty inks and printheads to run test prints
- please note you are unable to return any parts purchased unless they are faulty (in this way we can be assured our customers receive new/undamaged parts)
Why not ask us to provide you with a no-obligation repair estimate? We’ll undertake a service/clean of your Designjet while on-site and attend with all of the parts required to effect a repair – saving you time and stress. Job done!